Thursday 20 April 2017

Live Briefs To-Date


I feel like this is a good time to reflect on how many LIVE briefs I've done this academic year. These are including ONLY briefs in which I have worked directly with a client outside of uni
  1. FISHEYE - Hull Box Office Flyer (April 2017)
  2. TEDx Hull - Live Drawing (March 2017)
  3. Independent Leeds - Female Zine Scene Feature (February 2017)
  4. Hull 52 - Playing Card (February 2017)
  5. La Bete Blooms - Tshirt Design (February 2017)
  6. La Bete Blooms 'Low Hummer' Single Cover (January 2017)
  7. Adelphi Gig Poster - Warren Records (January 2017)
  8. Virgin Media Communications Box - Live Painting (November 2016 - January 2017)
  9. La Bete Blooms 'Low Hummer' Storyboard (December 2017)
  10. Pop Up Print Shop - Artlink Exhibition (November - December 2016)
  11. La Bete Blooms 'Breaking In' Video Visuals (November 2016)
  12. La Bete Blooms 'I know It's Nothing' EP (November 2016)
Leaving uni I also have these following briefs already lined up, I've had to leave a few details out due to non-disclosure reasons

  1. Boss Kitty & Pizza Eaters Creator Fair (May 8th 2017 - Hull)
  2. Live Painting Event - National Television Commissioner (May 2017)
  3. A5 Risograph Illustration for Theatre Production (May 2017 - Hull Based)
  4. Music EP - Print and Digital (2017 - Hull Based)
  5. Music LP - Print and Digital (2017 - America Based)
  6. Live Painting - Humber Street Sesh
It makes me feel a little better about my practice knowing that I've actually completed a lot of work this year. These are briefs outside of uni obligations such as COP, PPP, Colours May Vary Show, and our Final Major Project. No wonder I want some time for my own practice again haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment