Tuesday 18 April 2017

Re; Ben Cox

Email to Ben Cox

I sent a follow up email today to Ben Cox about the talk and one-on-one work reviews he gave us at LCA. This is my first time contacting someone industry standard via email which is a little daunting. I really liked speaking to Ben in person and the feedback he gave was incredibly useful. I think I feel a little nervous about sending this because I'm not sure if I've sent it to the right email address? There was only one on the C.I.A. site, and though Ben was written down as one of the people attached to this email, I have got an automated response back from a woman unnamed on the contact page of the site.

I think if I don't hear back in a few weeks I might try linking with him on LinkedIn and send him a message that way. I will not give in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment