Tuesday 18 April 2017

New Business Cards

New business card designs

This week I wanted to design some more up to date business cards from the ones I used at CMV. My website is now fully up and running so I wanted to add that to the cards. I also wanted some full colour illustrations on there too - my last batch were black ink on coloured paper to save with time and money. If I'm to get some professionally printed however I'd like them to be a little more eye-catching. 

I picked out a few of my favorite pieces this year that I feel best describe my work and where it's heading. I haven't been able to share the middle image in full yet (release date is May) so I'm excited to finally get it out there as it's one I'm really proud of. I also feel the piece as a whole describes where I want my practice to go (nice linework with bold colours / mixture of traditional and digital). 

I've already found somewhere I'd like to have the cards printed for end of year show (once I've got the funds haha). Luckily my boyfriend works in marketing so he has been able to recommend somewhere industry standard and get me a discount too, whoopie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment