Thursday 20 April 2017

Teagan White; Profesh Ambitions !!!



Teagan White

I've been a fan of Teagan White's work for a while now, however I only recently re-visited her website and blog, and what struck me about this was how cohesive her entire online presence is!!

Throughout her website, blogs and stores, there is a strong tone of voice that is not only consistent but reflective of her work and practice as a whole. I really like how active she is on her blogs too, using them almost in an instagram style way (short and punchy). I think leaving this course I'd like to start a tumblr to ensure I keep my visual practice work going consistently. My instagram is definitely more refined now and I don't like throwing up any unedited work there willy nilly. A tumblr blog may give me the space to just get sketches and ideas up somewhere I can instantly access them. 

I'd love to eventually have a visual identity as refined and appropriate as Teagan's. I feel like I need the time to make work reflective of where I want to be now, I am DEFINITELY going to leaving this course as an opportunity to get back to my own artistic practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment